8.12.03

First stuf Pixel Art >


I love it, I cant get enough of pixel art and pixel animation. It makes me pleased to sit down at my workstation and look at the beautiful creations made by people I will never meet. I'm compiling a good list of where to start finding good pixel art, here's a few links:
pixelmuseum.com
nascimpact.com
pixelzentrum.de
mrwong.de

Theres a whole lot more out there, I'll post what I find that's good now and again.

I'm learning how to make pixel art bit by bit, but you need a lot of time and patience. I may take the easy way out and just look at it instead. Really I'd like to combine the pixel design idea with some nice flash, hoping I'd get good enough resolution to make it worthwhile. if anyone knows about this, please email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home