12.12.03

Database Driven Websites

This is a very techy subject. I am in the middle of trying to understand how to get Access to drive a basic site, and haven't really got a clue. That's not strictly true, I'm past the stage of not knowing the first thing, but I'm only up to about the third thing. I need to practise my SQL as they say. It's a baffling area of web building, but I'm determined to understand, so that in the future i'll be able to say YES to anyone that wants such a website. That time is a long way off at the moment, but I know I'll get there. Self belief is everything, just like in any other walk of life. [Sorry to almost quote a Dire Straights song].
Normally I post an image along with my blah, but I can't really think of an appropriate one. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home