2.6.04

Fat-Fatter-Fattest

I went to the coast at the weekend. I went shopping today, for groceries. I was 'uptown' last week, Oxford Street, Regent Street. Fat everywhere. Everywhere you looked, every other person you walked by, sat by, squashed passed. Fat. Women, men, young, old, white, black, asian, arab, japanese, etc. On the buses, in their own cars, in trucks, on motorbikes, walking, on bicycles. FAT. [hi fatkid, not talking bout you as I know you are svelte and attractive, you joker, you]. When I was a kid, fat people really were the exception. I wasnt the thinnest in the class, but by the time I was twenty, I was only eight stone [112lbs]. I am now all grown up and Im still only about 150lbs 140lbs. What do these people do, or rather not do, that makes them so enormous by the time they are in their late teens? Mad, bad and FAT. Blubberhouses full of chips, crisps, coke, pizza, dietcoke, it's immoral. Haven't they heard of the starving millions? I know it's all supposed to be diseases and allergies and terrible afflictions. I don't believe it. Have you looked in their shopping trolleys?

YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?....
CHEWING THE FAT ON OBESITY...
GOOGLE FAT NEWS SEARCH....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home