28.4.05

I am A Bad Person for Always Watching Video Blogs....

I've been real busy doing the 'Learn Better Web Practises' course™ in order to gain more self esteem, earn more money.

But!

I keep getting distracted by the newfangled video blog sh*t all over the net. So here's what I've been looking at instead of working :

MICHAEL VERDI
JOSH LEO
ROCKETBOOM
RYANNE HODSON
CHUCK OLSEN


And here's a small and rather tedious video clip of my own from before the Chelsea V Liverpool game last night......it begins with the 'Rhino' stretch limo [famous for Spearmint Rhino Lapdancers....] and just shows the entrance to the ground, pre match, around 6pm. People gathering and a sense of Great Expectation in the air....I wish it was better, but my batteries died.
chelsea fc clip 7mb - rightclick and save target if you can...it's the easiest way.


more on video blogging soon, and hopefully more vids to check out.
Please leave recommended vlogs in the comments.

*Update: here's an article just left by a commenter on the death of analog TV, its full of vlog info:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7226225/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home